We Maintain, Service and Inspect Your Assets
Tamar provides thorough inspection services for your hydro turbine system, and provides recommendations to improve efficiency and maintenance requirements. Tamar inspectors are certified, trained in conjunction with key industrial technical specifications and continuously updated on issues such as inspection best practices, safety and failure mechanisms prone to the industry we serve.
- 3, 5 & 15 tonne gantries in workshop.
- Large storage area.
- 400m2 office, showroom & design area.
- 1400 m2 manufacturing workshop consisting of: Fitting, Machining, Fabrication and Electrical areas.
- 8 lathes up to 1700mm swing, 3000mm centres, including CNC and vertical lathe (1600mm swing).
- 3 horizontal borers up to of 15 ton weight capability.
- Jig borer (with jig grinding capabilities).
- Planer/mill/surface grinder (up to 2000mm lengths).
- 3 milling machines (suitable for gear cutting & keyways).
- Slotter (for producing internal keyways & splines.)
- 1 surface grinder (650mm x 400mm).
- 2 large capacity radial arm drills.