Offering You The Full Solution
Tamar Hydro has the resources to carry out your turn-key projects utilising our in-house design, in-house or bought-in manufacture, and installation/commissioning teams. Our staff includes mechanical, electrical and automation engineers experienced in the creation of equipment layouts, connection details, risk assessments, safety HAZOPs and other required project activities.
Tamar Hydro is able to carry out engineering on existing hydro installations that may allow the owner to increase the power output of older machinery and extend the effective life of the asset.
Our core competencies include:
- Design & manufacture/integration of turbines, electrical systems, control systems and plant ancillary equipment
- Project management
- Regular maintenance of all aspects (mechanical, hydraulic, electric) of hydro plants
- Repairs, refurbishments, component manufacture and procurement
- Feasibility studies
- Supply of generators, valves, switchgear and transformers
- Engineering & consultancy services
- Functional Safety of Machinery engineering
- Installation & commissioning services
- Live Tapping